Digital Marketing Account Manager
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for an experienced team player who is passionate about understanding a client’s goals and objectives...and blowing them out of the water.
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our group of creative and data-driven digital marketers. We need someone who is a master of setting realistic expectations and who keeps our clients up-to-date about 1.) what we’re doing, 2.) why we’re doing it, and 3.) how well it’s working.
You will be expected to work closely with both clients and co-workers to provide the direction and guidance necessary for the agency to plan, create, execute and continuously improve upon our high-performing digital marketing initiatives.
To achieve success in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following job functions with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment:
- Client Communication—regularly communicate with clients by phone, email and online to ensure that we have an accurate understanding of their business/marketing goals and objectives. Additionally, clients should always be aware of the purpose, status and effectiveness of the initiatives that we execute for them.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning—relay prioritized client goals and objectives to our internal marketing team to ensure that all planned digital marketing initiatives correspond with a specific client goal and that all related marketing tasks roll up under an identified marketing initiative.
- Marketing Project Management—manage all aspects of our client initiatives—resource allocation, task management, timeline planning and deadlines—in order to achieve maximum value for our clients within the given scope of our marketing agreements.
- Proper Expectation Setting—establish an honest and transparent relationship with clients that will enable you to set proper expectations to minimize any potential “surprises” that could cause our customers to lose confidence or trust in our capabilities.
- Analytics & Reporting—collect and analyze data on marketing initiatives that will provide the business intelligence needed to continually improve our efforts, while giving our clients the information that will help them understand how our marketing activities are impacting their business.
- Process Development—contribute ideas for process improvements across all of our digital marketing offerings to increase the quality and efficiency of the services we provide to our customers.
- Leadership Skills—provide internal and external stakeholders with the leadership and direction expected from the individual with the best understanding of the entire marketing picture, even if you do not have direct supervisory responsibility.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge—attain and maintain a thorough understanding of current digital marketing principles and strategy in order to more effectively communicate with clients and accurately analyze the “current situation” as it pertains to client goals and objectives.
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Education—a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or any related field (or equivalent professional experience) is required.
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Customer Service and Communication—at least three (3) years of professional experience in managing multiple successful client relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Marketing Project Management—at least three (3) years of professional experience in managing multiple digital marketing projects and/or programs concurrently (preferably in a fast-paced agency environment).
- Digital Marketing Principles—at least two (2) years of professional experience working on multi-channel, digital marketing initiatives.
- Analytics and Reporting—at least two (2) years of professional experience establishing meaningful KPIs, collecting the appropriate data to accurately report, and analyzing the data to provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Project Management Tools—demonstrated proficiency using industry-accepted project management software (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital projects and associated tasks simultaneously.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to multiple audiences with varying levels of digital marketing knowledge.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others' views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one's own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.