Digital Marketing Associate
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a marketing pro who loves to execute and measure thoughtful digital marketing campaigns...and then analyze results to make improvements.
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to join our group of creative and data-driven digital marketers. We need someone who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as a marketer and is driven by achieving excellent results for our clients.
You will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary digital marketing team that plans, creates, executes, measures and continuously improves upon our integrated digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following job functions with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)—plan and execute various SEO deliverables, including on-page optimization activities, off-site optimization tasks, content improvements, keyword research, competitive research, and outreach communication with site owners and influencers.
- Paid Media—work within the larger team to plan, create, manage, maintain and improve all aspects of digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, paid social, display, remarketing and more.
- Local Search Marketing—monitor the changes and trends in digital marketing that impact local businesses and continuously improve the on-site and off-site elements that will improve our clients’ ability to effectively market to their local audiences.
- Website Maintenance—make regular edits, load content, create new web pages and upload media to client websites using a WordPress content management system.
- Copywriting & Editing—research, plan, write, edit and optimize a variety of content deliverables ranging from text ads to long-form blog posts. You should feel comfortable both critiquing others’ content deliverables and receiving constructive criticism on your writing.
- Analytics & Reporting—regularly collect data on our marketing initiatives in order to report progress to stakeholders and provide the business intelligence necessary to make data-driven improvements.
- Process Development—contribute ideas for process improvements across all of our digital marketing offerings to increase the quality, consistency, and efficiency of the services we provide to our customers.
- Team Support—assist and support fellow team members as needed in order to balance the workload and provide a consistent and positive customer experience.
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Education—a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or any related field (or equivalent professional experience) is required.
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Digital Marketing—at least two (2) years of professional experience working on digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, content marketing, paid media, social media, local digital marketing, email marketing, website maintenance or other digital areas.
- Customer Service and Communication—at least two (2) years of professional experience in customer service or managing successful client relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Analytics and Reporting—at least one (1) year of professional experience establishing meaningful KPIs, collecting the appropriate data to accurately report, and analyzing the data to provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Project Management Tools—experience using task-based project management systems (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital initiatives and associated tasks as part of a larger team.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others' views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one's own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.