Digital Marketing Intern
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a self-starter who wants to grow and get hands-on experience working on a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment.
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Digital Marketing Intern with strong communication skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience with a variety of clients and companies.
This is a part-time position that supports our rapidly growing digital marketing team by providing assistance with research, editing, copywriting, search marketing, social media, email, analytics and website support for a wide variety of campaigns and clients.
To achieve success in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following duties with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment:
- Researching multiple businesses, industries and competitors to provide meaningful business intelligence for digital marketing initiatives
- Optimizing existing web content to increase audience engagement and improve search engine rankings
- Monitoring and managing social media profiles to provide consistently engaging content for target audiences
- Updating multiple WordPress websites by adding and properly formatting content
- Performing basic graphic design tasks (sizing, editing and optimizing images)
- Preparing regular effectiveness reports using a variety of analytics platforms
- Completing other tasks related to communications campaigns and initiatives as assigned
To be considered for this internship, applicants should have the following qualifications:
Digital Marketing – high-level understanding of digital marketing concepts and channels, an awareness of how different types of content can impact communication and basic knowledge of how websites can impact an organization’s marketing and sales cycles.
Quality Work – puts in the effort needed to fully understand the marketing outcomes we are trying to achieve and uses that understanding to produce high-quality marketing deliverables on time and on budget.
Written Communication – ability to write clearly, concisely and informatively, and capability to edit content for clarity, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Computer Skills – familiarity with Google Apps, Social Media Networks, Google Analytics, WordPress, HTML, and basic graphic design software required with a demonstrated ability to learn specialized software applications quickly.
Continuous Learning – desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
Teamwork – contributes to building a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others' views, while putting team success above own interests.
Professionalism – performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
Education/Experience – two years of relevant college coursework or six to twelve months related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience).