Camp Gladiator Launches New Website by Monkee-Boy
Camp Gladiator has been taking the nation by storm with their four-week fitness program created by American Gladiator Grand Champion, Ally Davidson. The life-changing camp is transforming lives through dynamic, fun and challenging workouts led by trainers who will inspire you to discover your best self. It’s more than a workout with Camp Gladiator; it’s a community you are joining! With over 3,500 locations nationwide, they have been building stronger and healthier communities every day.
A few months ago we announced our partnership with Camp Gladiator. We are now pleased to say that all the hard work has paid off! As part of the redesign, the team at Monkee-Boy:
- Enhanced architecture to better align with search behavior to increase new visitor traffic
- Streamlined navigation to guide users along a defined user path
- Showcased a sense of community in the boot camps with engaging content that highlights the group training
- Improved integration among domains, products, and promotions to display all offers available to existing and prospective Campers
- Designed the aesthetic to reflect the updated brand style and current strategy
- Created custom CMS, allowing staff to make internal updates quickly and conveniently
We are thrilled to have been Camp Gladiator’s digital partner and to play a part in helping them impact lives around the nation and transform the fitness industry. Check out their newly redesigned website here and prepare to be motivated!
Military Child Education Coalition Launches Redesigned Website by Monkee-Boy
The Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC) selected Monkee-Boy to design their new website. The redesigned site is now live! Learn more about how the enhancements made during this project will improve the organization's ability to achieve its mission.Read more
Monkee-Boy Launches Virtual Open House For Oak Hill Parkway Project
We have continued our successful partnership with CTRMA by creating a virtual open house website for the Oak Hill Parkway Project. The site was developed to collect comments and feedback from the public about Alternative A, the proposed solution to relieve US 290 and SH 71 intersection congestion.Read more