Camp Gladiator Launches New Website by Monkee-Boy
Camp Gladiator has been taking the nation by storm with their four-week fitness program created by American Gladiator Grand Champion, Ally Davidson. The life-changing camp is transforming lives through dynamic, fun and challenging workouts led by trainers who will inspire you to discover your best self. It’s more than a workout with Camp Gladiator; it’s a community you are joining! With over 3,500 locations nationwide, they have been building stronger and healthier communities every day.
A few months ago we announced our partnership with Camp Gladiator. We are now pleased to say that all the hard work has paid off! As part of the redesign, the team at Monkee-Boy:
- Enhanced architecture to better align with search behavior to increase new visitor traffic
- Streamlined navigation to guide users along a defined user path
- Showcased a sense of community in the boot camps with engaging content that highlights the group training
- Improved integration among domains, products, and promotions to display all offers available to existing and prospective Campers
- Designed the aesthetic to reflect the updated brand style and current strategy
- Created custom CMS, allowing staff to make internal updates quickly and conveniently
We are thrilled to have been Camp Gladiator’s digital partner and to play a part in helping them impact lives around the nation and transform the fitness industry. Check out their newly redesigned website here and prepare to be motivated!
SXSW 2019: Key Takeaways From the Troop
Each year, SXSW provides attendees with a unique opportunity to discover what innovations and ideas are revolutionizing our world. Learn what our Monkees took away from the conference in our 2019 recap.Read more
20 Years of 20/20 Hindsight
After rolling out of our 20th anniversary year, we've taken a quick account of the lessons learned along the way that help make up our "secret sauce". We hope they give you an idea of how we work and might help you in running your business, too.Read more