Top 5 Ways to Increase Online Engagement in Your Next Transportation Project
An “Evolving the Digital Experience of Transportation” Webinar
The digital experience in trasnportation is broken and Monkee-Boy’s on a mission to fix it. In this 1-hour, pre-recorded webinar you'll join Monkee-Boy Founder + CEO, Aaron Bramwell, as he speaks to lessons learned in over 10 years of planning and building digital experiences for transportation projects.
Who Is This Webinar For?
Anyone interested in bridging the gap between complex transportation data, public outreach, and the community. Including:
- Public Information Officers
- Public Outreach Officers
- Communication Officers/Specialists
- Transportation Project Managers
- Transportation Project Engineers
- Digital professionals working in transportation, transit and construction projects.
What You’ll Learn
- What a responsive website is and why it’s critical.
- How to better understand your users and plan your content to get them to do what you want them to do.
- Common pitfalls to avoid on your next journey
- Things to help create better content and increase its consumption.
- Design best practices to help your users quickly find your conversion and conversation points
Six Reasons Web Accessibility Should Be A Requirement, Not An Enhancement
In this article, we'll explore six primary benefits a business can expect when they invest in building an accessible and inclusive experience and why web accessibility should be a requirement, not an enhancement, for your digital experiences.Read more
Web Accessibility 101: A Newbie's Guide To Digital Inclusivity
You've probably heard of web accessibility before - it's a great thing. If you're a newbie or simply need a refresher, this article is a great place to start to understand the basics of how web accessibility can help your users and your business.Read more