Digital Marketing Manager
Monkee-Boy is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager with experience creating successful strategy initiatives, consistently executing them, measuring effectiveness and continuously improving all of the above.
Our ideal candidate is an intelligent team player who is looking for an opportunity to flex a range of digital marketing muscles while providing an experienced hand and day-to-day consistency to a growing content marketing team. This position will report directly to the CMO, and collaborate with our account management and search marketing teams.
You’re Qualified If You Have a...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in marketing or communication-related position;
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in digital marketing;
- Proven track record of managing, executing and measuring multi-channel digital marketing campaigns;
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and growing a content marketing team;
- Mindset to put themselves in the customer’s shoes and use those insights to develop creative marketing ideas;
- In-depth understanding of how to tell an effective brand story;
- Background of effectively communicating with client stakeholders at every level;
- Strong copywriting resume with the ability to conceive, write, proofread and edit high-quality content for multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude with a history of working well with others; and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
You Get Extra Credit If You...
- Have 2+ years in web/UX design;
- Understand, appreciate, and have experience with growth marketing concepts;
- Love to measure your activities and learn what impact they've had;
- Prefer to work on goal-driven digital marketing initiatives;
- Have experience working on multiple accounts at a digital agency; and
- Like to develop checklists, systems and processes to ensure consistency.
Things You’d Do as Our Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you would “help build the strong businesses of tomorrow, starting today” by conceiving, producing, measuring and improving growth marketing initiatives. A day at Monkee-Boy could include the following...
- Strategy + Campaigns–Collaborate with coworkers and client stakeholders to develop, execute, and measure digital marketing strategies and campaigns that accomplish our clients’ desired outcomes
- Leadership–Manage a team of content marketers and provide them with the training, coaching, processes and tools they need to grow and thrive
- Content Marketing–Oversee the creation of high-quality, brand-compliant content deliverables that demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the intended audience and their problems
- Website User Experience–Ensure that our clients’ websites will attract target audience members and engage them with the information they need to complete all stages of a typical buyer’s journey
- Marketing Automation–Create a flexible, data-rich platform that enables the team to plan, develop, and execute targeted email messages and personalized workflows
- Business Intelligence–Collect and analyze data from multiple sources that will enable the team to make data-driven decisions about the best opportunities for growth
- Continuous Improvement–Establish and implement a structured process for consistently generating new growth ideas along with measurable experiments to validate the ideas
If you feel like a great fit, please apply today!
This will be a full-time position based in Austin, Texas. The salary range is negotiable, based on work experience, demonstration of success & what unique qualities you can bring to the table. The selected candidate will be able to participate in all employee incentive & benefits programs.